Páginas

lunes, 5 de mayo de 2014

Pink breaks Black


Mi madre con su amiga Mireia




COAT: FROM CHINA/ SHIRT: COS/PANTS AND SHOES:TOPSHOP/ BAG AND JEWELLRY: GUESS/SUNNIES: VINTAGE/ 
Este fin de semana he estado en Sitges. Me encanta el ambiente que se respira allí y me gusta relajarme paseando por sus calles. Estuve acompañada por mi madre y una amiga suya y me lo pasé genial. Ayer celebramos el día de la madre juntas en familia y por la tarde colaboré con Chuss con un proyecto que tiene entre manos. Mañana os adelantaré de qué va la cosa. ¡Feliz lunes!

This weekend I've been to Sitges. I really like the atmosphere there and I love taking a walk by its streets. I was with my mum and a friend of her. Yesterday we celebrated mother's day in family and in the afternoon I collaborated with my friend Chuss for a project he's doing. Tomorrow I'll tell you more about it. Have a nice Monday!

xoxo <3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario